40 Popular Love Songs

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

40 Popular Love Songs Details

Titles (and artists) include: Anything for You (Gloria Estefan) * Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion) * Don't Know Much (Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville) * (I Wanna Take) Forever Tonight (Peter Cetera and Crystal Bernard) * Hold On to the Nights (Richard Marx) * How Do I Live (Trisha Yearwood) * I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (Aerosmith) * I Get Weak (Belinda Carlisle) * I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston) * Look Away (Chicago) * Meet Me Halfway (Kenny Loggins) * Missing You Now (Michael Bolton) * When You Lie Next to Me (Kellie Coffey) and more.

Reviews

Terrible arrangements. Sounded nothing like the originals. Arrangements were also very advanced and not good for beginners. Skip this one.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel